Thursday, 28 July 2011

My Heart of Iron: Part 8

Collection: http://mouseclicksandmovingpics.blogspot.co.uk/2011/02/my-heart-of-iron-collection.html

(OK, Blogger just redid all of the image stuff (which is great) but it only comes with large (the size you see here) and extra large (which is too large). Just click the images for bigger/actually viewable versions.)



Wow, things got heated very, very quickly. Before you can declare war on someone, their threat level has to be higher than your country’s neutrality towards them. For Germany I needed it to be 77. It was on 40. About 6 months later the value was at 74 and rising rapidly.

So, I assumed that the best defence would be a good offence. So, I decided that I should invade Germany the moment I could. Surely, that would work. So, when the value hit 77, I clicked declare war and was presented with the screen that could spell defeat or success in the later game:


I took a deep breath (well, maybe not) and clicked. It went about as well as I hoped:


I quickly slammed the space-bar key (well-worn through this game and the generous application of bunny-jumping in other games) to pause the game. I then ordered basically every regiment in service on the front-line to attack. This can only go well, surely.

No comments:

Post a Comment