Wednesday, 29 June 2011

My Heart of Iron: Part 7

Well, I’ve played some more of the game (finally). It’s still going pretty well. In fact, it’s going good I would say. Production is looking like it should be done by mid-1940, my tanks are pretty awesome by this point, and most people are quite happy.


Oh yeah, and apparently the war started at some point. I’m not even kidding when I say I didn’t notice. There’s no notification about it or anything, I just realised whilst scanning the map that Poland had turned grey, so I checked the diplomacy and sure enough, there was a war going on.

Perhaps I should have realised around about the time Germany asked me if I wanted to divide Poland with them. I declined, because I’m the good guy in this scenario (well, good-ish). So, now I share a border with Germany and things are looking like they’re getting a little heated so it shouldn’t be long before it all kicks off. I’ll post again when it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment