Tuesday, 15 March 2011

My Heart of Iron: Part 6


I know I haven't put an update up in a while, but I've been busy with coursework and homework and all that kind of stuff. Meanwhile, back in the real world, I've actually just not got around to playing the game much if I'm honest. I'm also starting to find a problem in that the years of the game that I am currently playing through just aren't that interesting. So, until something interesting does start to happen, a quick six month summary every now and again.


03/07/1938

Trust me, everything's cool on the home front. Slightly more worrying is the situation outside of the mother land:

  • Northern China surrender to Japan.
  • Guangxi Clique also surrender to Japan.
  • Germany annexes Czechslovakia.
  • Xibei San Ma surrender to Japan.
So, this pretty much means Japan is damn powerful now, owning a decent chunk of Asia. Germany are also starting to become a nuisance, and (obviously) the Allies aren't doing anything to stop him.

Not that I'm going to. My production is still pretty rubbish, meaning I won't have most of my army by 1939. We also (I say we, I didn't actually have a choice weirdly) nationalised all of the Russian private businesses. Obviously that didn't sit well with the ol' population, but it did give us a decent boost to our production.

So that's it for the moment, see y'all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment